Teslawow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sycotic for mod

2 posters

Go down

sycotic for mod Empty sycotic for mod

Post  sycotic Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:14 am

Name: Anthony
Location & Time Zone: Florida
What languages do you speak?: English

How long have you played World of Warcraft?: iv been playing wow for about 2 years now maybe longer

Do you have experience with working on a private server? never working on one but iv played on a few
Server?:xxx
Position/Duties?: devoted player
How long were you hired?: For life
Why did you leave?: laptop crashed

Do you have experience with moderating forums?: I have been moderator on a forums before yes but not for world of warcraft it was for another game.

Do you have a problem with authority and/or following directions?: No, i have no problem with folowing directions bosses are there for a reason without them things would get chaotic and nothing would run right so might as well do things the right way the first time

Have you contributed to our community? If so, how? No, i am new i hope i can contribute in some way asap

In what ways will you benefit the server and community? i have no job no girlfriend and no responsibilities i am a diehard wow fan and ill be on probly about 8+ hours a day i despise trolls and people who cant folow rules even if you dont pick me i will still help out as much as possible

Tell us about yourself: well im 19 iv been playing world of warcraft since i was 16 turning 17 i love mmos and i like helping people out. my favorite part of wow is meeting new people making guilds and just having fun. i have many ideas of what can make a server beter and im not a shy person so anyone can talk to me im very understanding and hope that i can give you my all

sycotic
sycotic

Back to top Go down

sycotic for mod Empty Re: sycotic for mod

Post  Boushi Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 am

Application Status: Confirmed

Boushi
Boushi
Admin

https://teslawow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down